Number of Credits: 4
Course Evaluation: Internal – 20 Marks + External – 80 Marks
· To learn the basic principles of database and database design
· To learn the basics of RDBMS
· To learn the concepts of database manipulation SQL
· To study PL/SQL language
· Basic knowledge of computers, data structures and programming
- Teacher: HRIDYA G STAFF
General Course A13 : Microprocessors Architecture & Programming common to 4th semester BSc.Computer Science,Electronics,Instrumentation ,Printing Technology & BCA.
- Teacher: JOSHNA. M STAFF
Appreciating Poetry is a paper offered by the Calicut University for the second semester BA English Language and Literature.
- Teacher: VIDHYA VISWANATHAN STAFF